We are delighted you are interested in joining the only organization specifically dedicated to serving the needs of the accelerated learning community! We look forward to your participation and welcoming you to our membership soon.
As a member, you have access to many member benefits:
- Access to the most up-to-date information, research, and resources about accelerated programs.
- Access to models of quality and information about the effectiveness of accelerated programs.
- Discount prices for CAP consulting services, for the CAP conference, and for workshop fees
- Access to CAP Consulting Services which offer assistance with accreditation processes.
- Several venues for talking with and learning from colleagues who also face the rewards and challenges of working with adult students in accelerated programs.
- Resources for questions and documentation for best practices.
- Camaraderie with others who deal with traditional university professionals who may or may not support the innovative models and delivery systems.
- Sharing best practices in adult learning and accelerated programs.
- Peers who understand the adult market and the challenges faced by alternative programs. CAP validates the work we do on our own campuses.
- Support for professional practice.
- Attending the conference as a team improves morale and expertise for the faculty and staff from each attending university.
- Opportunity to prepare, present, and facilitate presentations and roundtable discussions on new program developments.
- Opportunity to gain insight and feedback from other experienced administrators and faculty who understand accelerated delivery formats.
Members also have access to National Awards:
- Excellence in Teaching Award: CAP members may nominate a full-time or part-time instructor for outstanding teaching and dedication to adult students. The one award that recognizes the teaching expertise necessary for accelerated programs, this award provides an opportunity to learn from some of the best instructors in the U.S.
- The National Award for Exceptional Accelerated Student Advocate honors individuals (advisors, faculty, and administration) who have demonstrated superior advocacy for an individual adult learner or a population of adult learners.
Join CAP Today!
CAP’s 2016/2017 Membership Fee Structure is below:
$100 – Adjunct Faculty Member
$290 – Single Membership
$505 – (Institutional allowed up to two members)
$755 – (Institutional allowed up to three members)
$905 – (Institutional allowed up to four members)
$1005 – (Institutional allowed up to five to ten members)
Please contact Jeannie McCarron at 303-964-5253 or email@example.com for questions or additional information about CAP Membership.